Tuesday, May 04, 2004

Car Update

My new front tires cost me $268. Ouch.

Oh you want me to comment on Mitsubishi?

Well, probably the most interesting thing was the discussion of what would happen to the fleet contracts. Being busy (or lazy, it's hard to tell these days) I might just wait for a transcript to be posted later this week and comment from that.

Regarding the new tires, the Tireman commented that I'd be back in 6 months for new ones. Err not likely buddy. What sort of driver does he think I look like?

Dom's Driving Tips of the Day
1) Under no circumstances should you leave a safe distance between you and the car in front of you no matter how fast you're going. If you do, the space will be filled in by somebody else putting you in an even more dangerous situation.

2) The faster you drive through a red light, the smaller the chance you have of getting hit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home