Sunday, September 17, 2006

The AFL

I watched 10 minutes of AFL on Friday night. The first football I've watched this year (being an old North Melbourne supporter from way back perhaps you can understand this).

They asked my son at pre-primary about two weeks ago who he supported and he had no idea as he's never seen any football in his life. We don't have time to watch TV. All the other kids mainly supported either the Eagles or Dockers and fearing for his social development we made him choose one.

He picked the Dockers, so I was pleasantly surprised to see them win versus the Demons in my 10 minutes of interest.

Whether I now am personally qualified as a fanatic is open for debate but here are the updated odds:
  • Sydney $ 2.60
  • West Coast $2.90
  • Adelaide $4.00
  • Fremantle $7.50

Looks like I better get him to enjoy it while he can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home