Sunday, June 06, 2004

My Inner Geek

Try The Geek Test. I managed to score just over 50%, which I find quite troubling. My absolute geekiest friends scored around 20%, while my brother claims to be a 14% Geek.

In my defence, I claim rigged. How is listening to public AM radio geeky? Going to an inter-school maths camp during my high school years was a great social experience - we even had a dance on the Saturday night. Knowing how to count to 31 on one hand is simple intelligence, not geekiness.

I blame Queen Domitar. She gave me a thermometer that also measures humidity , which sits proudly on my desk. Without her I would not today be the 'Super Geek' that I am.


Update: My brother refuses to tick the box about knowing the odd / even Star Trek movie rule, even after I explained it to him. No way he should score only 14%..... Geek!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home