Sunday, October 10, 2004

How did I go?

I'm quite happy with my predictive abilities.

Still waiting for a couple of undecided seats, but as predicted here the Coalition did increase their majority.

I'll have something to say about the attitude of people on the left tomorrow, but here is my general opinion:

Frankly their attitude is a turnoff. I hate to tell them this (they might learn something and correct the error) but their failure to accept defeat graciously will ensure another conservative victory at the next election.

They may profess wisdom, but they certainly haven't learnt anything. Demeaning the informed choices of many of us as effectively falling for the Coalition's lies does not engender future support.

Note: I made my choice based on the health care policies of the two parties. The Coalition's was better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home