Sunday, September 24, 2006

Weekend roundup

I went to a wedding yesterday afternoon. It was no typical wedding but I'm not going to go any further than that in describing it - being of a relative of my in-laws and valuing my liberty.

However, one thing I did laugh at was the large number of people missing from the reception during the happy couples grand entrance. Everyone was outside sitting in their cars listening to the last 5 minutes of the Eagles v Crows preliminary finals match. Heh. Good timing.

I've been working on next week's lectures. Frustrated by the fact that I can't find my handwritten notes on these topics that I've made over the last few years. Very annoying.

Once I finish the lectures I need to think about writing my final exam. Unfortunately these have to be sent to the printers months in advance. It's probably the most stressful part of the job (submitting final exams). The worst nightmare is if you stuff up something and have to stand up in front of halls of 700 people reading out corrections in November. No thanks. I prefer to get it right the first time.

Oh and finally congrats to the Opals. Basketball world champions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home