Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Spring is in the air

And it's a glorious day on campus today. Sometimes you have to be grateful when you're forced outside by that annual fire drill exercise. Pale skin untouched by the sun's scarring rays returns to life. Fortunately this years planners chose a fine spring day and evacuated us to the safe confines of a nearby grassy knoll.

As I type I'm interrupted by the sight of an apparent 8 year old student walking around outside unsupervised? They do start young these days.

Yes it's true. It's such a nice day I'm trying to liven the blog mood around here. My reader, friend & poster Tzarkoth, who by all accounts is a decent chap carries with him such a dreadfully depressing aura that I felt it was time to change the pace.

My other reader Destreuth sends me mocking emails about my posts. He's yet to expose himself to the searing heat of public scrutiny. Coward you cry. Well no, more likely lazy. So I've turned off registration for posting required. All too much effort for the young man. Now he has no excuse.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So what you are saying is I can post anonymously and not impeach my good name.

5:00 pm  
Blogger Domitar said...

Hi Destreuth.

I know your style.

5:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home