Monday, November 13, 2006

Secure the border - we need a fence

After this afternoon revealing the existence of this blog to a new generation of plebeians (guild mates) it is time to move quickly to secure the border.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2004-04-19-border-fence_x.htm

Once we have prevented the flow of illegal guild mates from entering the KingDom we'll be able to establish an orderly integration program. Of course it goes without saying that only guild mates of sufficient intelligence will be permitted to comment. Based on this criteria our initial estimates are for a doubling in the number of regular posters.

3 Comments:

Blogger Isys said...

Nice to know you have such high opinions of your guildmates intelligence, Dom. :-)

I've been lurking around for a while now but my lack of witty, thoughtful or insightful comments have prevented me from posting.

So here ends my one and only transmission.

7:10 am  
Blogger Domitar said...

I'm honoured by your presence Isys. Please return again to the KingDom.

Who let Fransis in here?

3:06 pm  
Blogger Darth Fatum said...

I bet it was tzarkoth

8:02 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home